|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Pulborough, West Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £34400 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Elliott|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 12:46|
Ashington, West Sussex
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer either Electrically Biased or Multiskilled to work for a high-profile client in the food production and manufacturing industry. This is a great opportunity for an experience Maintenance Engineer to work for an established global provider of food manufacturing excellence.
This role is a shift-based position involving 12-hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off pattern (07:00-19:00). The work requires a confident and capable Engineer experienced in fault finding on PLC and mechanical systems as you will often be responsible for all plant on site as working as a Lone Maintenance Engineer.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
- Responsible for the Electrical, Mechanical and Controls maintenance and repairs of the factory including all aspects of machinery and buildings throughout the shift
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance on equipment
- Work with external contractors to maintain equipment / calibration / defect repairs as required
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is carried out in accordance with Company procedures
To be considered for the Maintenance Engineer role, it would be desirable to have:
- BTEC ONC in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- BTEC ONC in Mechanical Engineering
- City & Guilds 1 & 2 Electrical Installations 17th edition regulations
- City & Guilds BS 2391 Test & Inspection
As a Maintenance Engineer with our client, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Great worklife balance, with 4 days on/off shift rotation
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02393 910 043 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and Pension
£26000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Manufacturing Planning Engineer
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£26000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Process Engineer - Manufacturing
Up to £35000.00 per annum