|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019|
Up to £35,000 DoE + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading company working within the Renewable Energy industry, currently require a Maintenance Engineer / Service Engineer to join their team. You'll be responsible for carrying out planned & reactive maintenance on their renewable energy process plant which is based nearby to Stevenage.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out routine servicing & planned preventative maintenance (PPM) on a range of process plant such as conveyors, pumps, motors, gearboxes, hydraulics etc.
- Performing fault finding & reactive breakdown repairs on the plant & equipment.
- Monitoring & optimising plant performance, ensuring that plant down time is minimised.
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety, safe systems of work & operating instructions at all times.
- Working as part of a 1 in 4 call out rota to respond to any emergency out of hours breakdowns.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Maintenance Engineer / Service Engineer role and hold a relevant mechanical engineering or electrical engineering qualification (e.g. HND / HNC / apprenticeship / City & Guilds etc.). You should also have a background working on industrial process plant such as conveyors, pumps, motors, gearboxes, hydraulics etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company within the growing renewable energy sector! They're offering a competitive salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus great benefits including a bonus, call out allowance, overtime, training & 25 days holiday.
If you would like to apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.