|Job Title:||Maintenance Coordinator|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ward|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 17:01|
Salary - £28k DOE
Our client is an International Recycling and Resource Management company, operating over 200 specialist treatment plants worldwide. Their established plant in Basildon is a fully operational MRF and Mechanical Biological Treatment facility processing residential waste from Essex.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Coordinator to join their established team on their Waste Processing Facility.
As Maintenance Coordinator your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Creating planned maintenance schedules for all plant on site, ensuring the in house CMMS system is updated at all times in line with company KPIs.
- Management/housekeeping of the CMMS systems for all planned and preventative maintenance as well as stock control.
- Partake in small projects when required from H&S to continuous improvement and compliance to assist other departments across the business.
- Induction and SOP training for contractors and permanent staff.
- Always looking at various ways to improve efficiency, quality, reduce downtime, waste and minimising costs.
- Using the company policies, suggest and assist in the implementation of improved safe working practices, procedures and systems.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have an NVQ/HND/HND/C&G or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline as well as knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. You will also have knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and experience reading technical drawings and service documents. Knowledge of production processes would be advantageous.
To apply or find out more details about the role, please forward your CV to Emily Ward at email@example.com or call 02393 910 033.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.