|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Salary:||£20000 - £26000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019|
Up to £26,000 plus benefits
Shropshire Base - National travel
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Machine Operator, to carry out work on Industrial Solar Farms, across the UK. Due to an exciting period of growth, our Client require an experienced driver to join their team and support with maintenance of renewable assets on a nationwide scale.
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for:
- The transportation, on site set up and operation of the specialist cleaning equipment.
- Write and conduct method statements and risk assessments per site, with a report sent to the company directors on work completed per job.
- Inspection and maintenance of the machinery.
- Communication with subcontractors to ensure H&S compliance and good client relationships are upheld.
- Organisation of accommodation for all staff, wherever necessary. (Due to the fast-paced nature of the work, all hotel bookings are made from the site to ensure cost effective planning).
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this Machine Operator role, you must have:
- Category B+E driving license (Trailer license)
- Proven experience with operating machinery
- A Telehandlers license would be advantageous
- Computer literate, with a basic knowledge of word and excel
- Excellent planning, organisational & prioritisation skills
As this is a field-based position, you must have a valid UK driving licence and must be eligible to work in the UK. This role requires travel Monday to Friday, with overnight accommodation provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at a key stage of growth. There is progression to take on the full management of this service for an enthusiastic and passionate individual.
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive basic salary up to £26,000 (depending on experience), a company vehicle and pension scheme. If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222 960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.