|Job Title:||M&E Site Manager|
|Location:||Shepton Mallet, Somerset|
|Start Date:||September 2017|
|Duration:||6 - 12 months|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Hoddinott|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017|
Our client's Construction & Engineering function has a key remit to design and build the infrastructure for their Water and Sewerage services. This includes sewage treatment works, pumping stations and reservoirs. They are now in a position to develop their in-house MEICA team and are looking for an M&E Manager to start during September on a 6 - 12 month contract.
This is a busy role which involves working closely with a range of internal and external customers and contractor partners. The key elements of the role are:
- Managing all aspects of M&E installation, commissioning and handover on sites,
- Ensuring that all works are completed in accordance with safety, quality time and cost,
- Undertake daily site inspections ensuring standard requirements and specifications are adhered to,
- Provide challenges to standards where possible.
As an experienced M&E Site Manager you will:
- Have a good understanding of the mechanical and electrical elements of water and waste water treatment plant and processes, including design principals, method statements risk assessment inspection and test plans and commissioning and handover requirements.
- Possess strong IT skills
- Hold proven capability managing various sites,
- Have a strong knowledge of health and safety rules and regulations, including the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Hold a clean driving license as this is a mobile role across a range of sites in the area.
Please remember you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK and provide evidence of qualifications gained. All offers of employment will be subject to a Basic Disclosure Criminal Records check.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.