M&E Project Manager
|Job Title:||M&E Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kim Davis|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2017 17:35|
M&E PROJECT MANAGER
I am currently recruiting for a M&E Project Manager with Clean & Waste Water experience.
Based out of Salisbury this role requires a flexible individual who is happy to travel between Dorchester and Bristol.
The scope of works is varied and will range from New Build, Pipework, replacement of digestion tanks and pump repairs.
The ideal candidate will be M&E biased and have a proven background delivering UK Water industry projects.
- You will ideally hold a degree or equivalent in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Have a proven background of delivering UK Water industry projects
- You will be commercially aware and have NEC3 contract knowledge
- You will be flexible with working hours and be willing to travel between sites (Bristol and Dorchester)
- It is Essential that you hold a Full UK Driving License
To apply for this role please send your CV to kdavis@Astutetechnical.co.uk
or call Kim on 02392 222 960
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MEICA Commissioning Engineer
Denton, Greater Manchester
£300 - £350 per day
Service Coordinator - Renewable Energy
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Field Service Technician - Clean Water
£26000 per annum + Vehicle & Benefits
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum
Senior Electrical Engineer