M&E Asset Surveyor
|Job Title:||M&E Asset Surveyor|
|Location:||Dunbar, East Lothian|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 08:26|
M&E Asset Surveyor - Power Station
We are looking for a Surveyor, who specialises in Mechanical and Electrical Asset Management to work on a Power Station based around Dunbar.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Asset Manager, as M&E Asset Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Surveying all rooms on site and capture condition rating of all assets.
- Detailing all finding onto a PDA or Tablet system.
- All Surveys being completed to the highest standard.
- Evaluating all aspects of the Assets including environmental and H&S.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience within M&E Surveying.
- Technical Background would be beneficial.
- Any Relevant Surveying Certifications would be ideal.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Expected rate is £290 per day.
- Initial One Month Contract.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's