Logistics Unit Manager
|Job Title:||Logistics Unit Manager|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2018 16:11|
Title - Logistics Unit Manager
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits
Location - East London
Our client is one of the UK's leading Waste Management specialist providing collection, recycling, treatment, disposal and technologically driven energy generation services across four operating divisions. They provide full collection and recycling facilities across the UK and are currently recruiting for Logistics Unit Manager
As Logistics Unit Manager you will be responsible for the full management of Logistics activities based in London to ensure that they are carried out in a safe, professional and compliant manner in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures. You will be responsible for maximising collection rates, productivity and efficiency ensuring that all objectives are met and exceeded.
The main responsibilities of this role will be but not limited too;
- The plan, manage and control all fleet operations ensuring the cooperation and coordination of all required activities to maximise profitability
- To ensure through constant review, a cost effective, quality service is carried out identifying opportunities for business growth monitoring operational and budgetary performance taking corrective actions where required
- Compilation of budgets, maximising revenue, controlling costs and forecasting
- To ensure the effective utilisation of both mechanical and human resources in the performing the services, managing personnel and nurturing talent.
- Produce KPI in order to continually monitor and review the fleet operations, seeking ways to improve performance and service levels.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will an either be an experienced logistics or Transport Manager. You will have had a proven successful career within waste management and understand the diverse requirements of a busy unit. You will be commercially aware, with a customer focus and an excellent communicator.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. This is a rota-based position with overtime available. For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392 222 965, emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Up to £45000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
National Key Account Manager
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Client Services Manager
South East London, London
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum