Logistics and Compliance Manager - West Sussex - £41K
|Job Title:||Logistics and Compliance Manager - West Sussex - £41K|
|Location:||West Sussex, England|
|Salary:||£37000.00 - £41000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2018 17:30|
Job Role - Logistics and Compliance Manager
Location - West Sussex
Salary - £37,000 - £41,000
An exciting and innovative waste management business committed to delivering environmental and sustainability improvement within the community are looking for a Logistics and Compliance Manager to join their team within the West Sussex area. As Logistics and Compliance Manager you will be responsible for the full compliance and management of the site fleet.
The key responsibilities for the Logistics Unit Coordinator will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supervising with the aid of a team the day to day operation of the site collections
- Allocate and control vehicles including subcontractors efficiently and consistently to required operational standards ensuring consistent levels of resource to meet day to day objectives
- Ensure through constant review that cost-effective quality service is given
- Ensure direct reports and the fleet are fully compliant with all policies and procedure and take appropriate action where required managing planned maintenance through agreed suppliers and the internal workshop.
- Enhancement of the current logistics operational FORS scheme
- Provide direction that supports the Senior Management team in ensuring the Transport Operation runs efficiently and effectively with the ability to deliver great customer service Supporting the Senior Management team in compliance with budgets, maximising revenue, controlling costs, forecasting and variance explanation.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have previous experience within the Transport/logistics with a strong working knowledge of the required industry compliance. You will have experience within ADR and a current CPC holder. You will have experience of working within an operational role with high levels of safety and customer service. You will have a commercial understanding and excellent communication skills.
The required hours are Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 6.00pm.
How to Apply
There is an excellent opportunity and benefits package for the right candidate. For further information please feel free to contact Lauren White on email@example.com or call 02392222965
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Manager - West Sussex - £45K (Plus DOE)
West Sussex, England
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
HGV Technician - West Sussex - £33k - £40k
West Sussex, England
£33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Compliance Officer - Bracknell - Part Time - £25K (PR)
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Vehicle and Plant Fitter
£12 - £18 per hour
West Yorkshire, England
£350 - £400 per day