|Job Title:||LGV Technician|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 17:28|
Title - LGV Technician
Salary - Competitive plus benefits
Location - Heathrow
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an LGV Technician to join one of the UK's leading suppliers of integrated waste management and environmental solutions. As LGV Technician you will be part of an established team providing a high quality and reliable maintenance service on the companies fleet, assisting in a cost effective and proactive manner.
As LGV Technician your responsibilities will include;
- Carry out vehicle inspections, repairs, including manufacturer warranty repairs, and services in a timely manner and to agreed deadlines in accordance with supplier and Ministry standards.
- Prepare and submit LGV vehicles for annual MOT inspections.
- Undertake fault diagnosis, repairs and report mechanical defects on hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment.
- Provide roadside assistance where safe to do so, to broken down vehicles.
- Undertake all relevant training to ensure skills and knowledge are maintained to the highest level to meet Company, Depot and legislation requirements.
- Ensure full compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and employment.
As the ideal candidate you will have a good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics, with strong practical and fitting skills on mechanical and technical equipment. You will be able to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of current relevant Health & Safety legislation and competent to make cost-effective and safe repairs.
You will have the ability to use own initiative and demonstrate willingness and flexibility to undertake new tasks where necessary.
As the ideal candidate you will be either NVQ Level 3 qualified/ City and Guilds or have 10 years' experience working on HGVs.
This position is a shift-based role and includes alternate Saturdays. Please only apply if this is suitable.
How to apply
To apply, please call Lauren White on 02392 222 965 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
LGV Technician - Mobile
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£33000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Up to £34000.00 per annum
£15.00 - £16.00 per hour
North London, London
Crawley, West Sussex
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Company Benefits