Lecturer - Nuclear Systems
|Job Title:||Lecturer - Nuclear Systems|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 13:41|
Lecturer - Nuclear Systems X 2
£50,000 to £55,000 + Package
We are currently looking to recruit two Nuclear Systems Lecturers to join an industry leading training provider based on the South Coast. These positions provide subject matter expertise, oversight and direction across all aspects of the nuclear training team.
Reporting to the Training Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Providing input into the design, development and delivery of relevant nuclear education and training courses.
- Attending and delivering training courses at customer locations throughout the UK. Typically, these are in 1 week blocks.
- Supporting the Training Manager to lead in the quality assurance configuration management of nuclear training courses.
- Providing nuclear subject matter expertise across other company functions (Engineering Services, R&D)
- Working directly with clients to create bespoke training packages.
Candidates will have a strong engineering background, preferable gained in a nuclear environment. This would suit Ex-Royal Navy submariners (CAT A2/A1 watchkeepers)
Candidates with a Civil Nuclear background would also be considered.
A Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in nuclear engineering or training management is essential. This engineering / technical knowledge is to be coupled with a formal Training / Teaching qualification (Defence Instructional Techniques, Defence Train The Trainer, E&T Level 3, Cert Ed/PGCE)
What's on offer
On offer is the chance to join a leading educational training provider in the nuclear industry with strong links into the defence and civil sectors.
The package includes...
- A basic salary between £50,000 & £55,000
- Benefits package
- Future progression opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Senior Waste Management Consultant
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£60000.00 - £72000.00 per annum