|Job Title:||Leakage Technicians|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 13:10|
6 Month Contract
Multiple Locations - Croydon, Swindon and Oxford
Competitive Day Rate
Our Client provides professional and field-based support services to the water sector working for all the UK water and sewerage companies along with Local Authorities, Government Organisation and private clients.
As a Leakage Technician, you will be responsible for the day to day leak detection activities to meet leakage targets as defined by the Client. You will be able to demonstrate excellent experience in all aspects of leak detection to a proven water utility industry standard which will include pipe tracing, correlation and general water operation.
For these multi-site roles, our Client is looking for candidates who live within one-hour commute of either Croydon, Swindon or Oxford.
This role will involve shift work. The shift patterns are:
4 x 10-hour nights - Monday - Thursday 7.30pm - 6am (£90 - £95 a day, Ltd Company Rate)
5 x 8-hour days - Monday - Friday 7.00 am - 4.30pm (£85 - £90 a day, Ltd Company Rate)
- Undertaking detailed surveys to identify the type and location of water leakage
- Providing leak detection services
- Completion of all associated paperwork
- District meter validation, step testing, acoustic noise logging and correlating logging
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a leakage detection role within the UK water industry
- Must be proficient in the use of leakage detection equipment including correlators and pipe tracers
- Full UK driving licence
- EUSR Water Hygiene qualification
- Reside within one-hour commute of either Croydon, Oxford or Swindon
This role is being advertised on a 6-month contract basis. There is the possibility of this contract length being extended.
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's