Leakage Technician/Water Supply Pipeline Engineer
|Job Title:||Leakage Technician/Water Supply Pipeline Engineer|
|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samir Belazka|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2016 14:17|
We are recruiting for a passionate and self-motivated Water Supply Pipeline Engineer/Leakage Technician to undertake all water supply repairs at customer sites whilst delivering the companies brand promise.
What your role will include
As a Water Engineer your duties will involve:
- Undertaking all water supply jobs as requested which includes the use of cable avoidance tools, leak detection equipment and power tools.
- Repairing water supply pipes and where possible, making sure the work is completed first time and to the appropriate service standard.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in regards to water supply pipe maintenance.
- Use PDA technology to ensure all paperwork is completed accurately.
- Explain to policy holders what work Is required and explaining in detail then next step in the process.
- To undertake all works in accordance with the companies Health and Safety policy, including wearing the correct PPE at all times.
- To clean away all debris and waste from site.
What you will need for this position
Candidates applying for this Engineering role should have:
- Experience within the plumbing or drainage sector.
- Experience of maintaining and repairing water supply pipes.
- Confidence of dealing with leak detection and basic proven knowledge of WSP/MATE
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ideally WIAPS and CCNSG or NVQ Level 2- but not essential
Benefits of this role
A successful candidate will receive:
- Highly competitive salary of £18 500- £26000
- Company Van
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call Sam Belazka on 02392 221 600.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's