|Job Title:||Leakage Technician|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samir Belazka|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2016 16:00|
We are looking for a highly motivated Leakage Technician to work in the Nottingham area.
As a Leakage Technician your Duties will include:
* To undertake leakage detection activities on water distribution systems in accordance with the client's specification as well as to achieve and improve the target levels of project performance, and the company's laid down procedures.
* Where appropriate assist in the training and development of Assistant Leakage Technicians.
* Carry our project activities in accordance with H&S and QA specifications.
* Ensure that tasks are carried out to target times and quality standards.
The ideal candidate
* Practical experience of Leakage Detection on active projects
* Good basic understanding of hydraulics and water distribution systems, ability to read and work from water distribution network records in both electronic and paper format.
* Detailed knowledge of leakage equipment and methodology.
* Ability to organise staff, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
* Hold current EUSR water hygiene card.
* NRASWA unit 2, Signing Lighting and Guarding.
* NVQ2 Leakage detection.
* Driving License.
To apply for this role please call Sam Belazka on 02392 221 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's