Lead Safety Advisor - Nuclear New Build
|Job Title:||Lead Safety Advisor - Nuclear New Build|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2017 09:25|
Lead Safety Advisor
Hinkley Point C
Up to £85,000 + Package.
We are currently looking for recruit a Safety Management System Advisor to work on Hinkley Point C. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the first new nuclear power station in the UK for a generation. Throughout the 10 year build phase 5,600 people are expected to work on the site during core construction.
The Lead Safety Advisor will work in conjunction with their respective HPC Programme Construction Delivery Lead, providing the highest standard of health and safety support & guidance.
Working in collaboration with the Tier 1 Health & Safety teams, you will be establishing H&S risk management and high impaction safety promotion programmes, contributing to the ambition of zero harm across the HPC project.
As the Lead Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for
- Creating, maintain and improving health and safety performance.
- Coordinating the work activities of Safety Advisors.
- Establishing and planning health and safety meetings and forums.
- Working in partnership with Tier 1 Health & Safety Teams.
- Undertaking site inspections, risk assessments and incident investigations.
- Producing health and safety reports.
Candidates will have significant experience gained on major construction projects, coupled with a range of formal qualifications.
Ideally skills and experience will include…
- Chartered membership of IOSH of equivalent (CMIOSH)
- NEBOSH HSE Diploma
- Experience of running HSE groups on large construction environments.
- Significant experience in creating and implementing large scale health and safety strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of CDM regulations.
- A proven track record of aching excellent safety results on prestigious projects.
What's in it for you?
- A change to join the largest construction project in the UK
- A basic salary up to £85,000
- Benefits package
How to apply?
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Control Engineer - Nuclear
Nuclear Waste Management Development Engineer
£40000 - £60000.00 per annum
Commercial Manager - Nuclear - France
Lille, Nord-Pas de Calais
€70000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
Senior Waste Management Consultant - Nuclear
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum