|Job Title:||Lead Product Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2017|
Lead Product Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary - c£35,000 plus benefits
Location - Southampton
Astute Technical are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer/Technician/Product Engineer with the technical mindset to support production in fault finding/diagnosing failures. Our client is an electronics manufacturer in Southampton and are looking for an Engineer/Technician to take a lead role in Lean development along with ensuring improvements in process.
General responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the implementation of new products and growth plans
- Provide support to the manufacturing process
- Work effectively within the Manufacturing Team
- Investigate/diagnose production issues, identify root cause and rectify
- Train and develop operators
- Developing a strong technical understanding of the company products and processes
The ideal applicant will have:
- A qualification in Electronics/electrical/mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing etc
- Experience with High Tech Electronics manufacturing
- Proven experience analysing data in regards to design and manufacturing capability
- SQL query writing and SPC Monitoring advantageous
- Strong ICT skills
This position is offering a package of around £35,000 depending on experience plus company benefits such as health cover, pension, 25 days holiday etc. this is a Monday to Friday position in Southampton, commutable from Portsmouth, Winchester, Romsey, Eastleigh, Salisbury etc.
If you are interested in being involved in the production of high tech electronics for use in a variety of sectors and the implementation of new products and processes, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Becki for more information - 023 92 222 963
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.