|Job Title:||Lead Plant Operator|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019|
Lead Plant Operator - Renewable Energy
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 DoE plus Benefits
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
We are recruiting for a Lead Operator / Process Plant Operator / Operations Technician, to join a leading business at a new state-of-the-art Anaerobic Digestion facility near Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The plant will produce biogas using waste and they require an experienced Operator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working as a plant operator / process operator & you will feed the plant, record daily loads & maintain accurate data recording as well as the daily management of the plant.
As a Lead Plant Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Daily safe and efficient operation of the plant
- Routine maintenance and housekeeping
- Loader shovel operation to feed plant
- Monitor performance of plant via SCADA control systems
- Accurate data recording and meter readings
- Responding to call outs as part of a rota
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this Lead Plant Operator role, you must have:
- Waste management industry experience, preferably Anaerobic Digestion, In-Vessel Composting, Water Treatment or similar
- Maintenance skills - electrical fault finding, mechanical maintenance
- Health & Safety awareness
- WAMITAB desirable, but not essential
- Full UK driving licence to reach rural site
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new, growing business within the Renewable Energy industry.
The package on offer includes an attractive basic salary in the range of £25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience), plus great company benefits including holidays, pension and overtime.
If you would like to apply for this Lead Operator role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.