Lead MEICA Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead MEICA Engineer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £57000.00 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Kim Davis|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2017 12:18|
LEAD MEICA ENGINEER
Up To £57,000 Per Annum
I am currently recruiting for a Lead MEICA Engineer to join my Client's Engineering Team in Kent.
As MEICA Lead You will be responsible for the deliverables of all MEICA works within the Capital Delivery as well as risk management and impacts. Ideally you will be a chartered Engineer able to demonstrate managing budgets, report writing and liaising with staff and stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include;
- Management of the MEICA Team
- Budget management
- Advising on all technical MEICA matters
- Manage and report on MEICA performance
- Working with minimal supervision
- Ensure that the quality of all deliverables are met
- Support all MEICA issues
- Provide Technical excellence
- You MUST be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the Water Industry and have experience delivering UK Water projects
To apply for this role please send your CV to kdavis@Astutetechnical.co.uk
or call Kim on 02392 222 960
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's