|Job Title:||Lead Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ward|
|Job Published:||August 1, 2019|
Lead Maintenance Engineer
Up to £40,000
Our client, one of the leading Waste Management and Resource specialists within the UK & Europe, are seeking an experienced Lead Maintenance Engineer to join the established team in their Integrated Waste Management Facility (IWMF).
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to work with an established and well-regarded employer, who can in turn offer excellent prospects, superb benefits and first-class career progression.
As Lead Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for maximising the plant output by managing the day to day maintenance activities on the on the MRF, IVC & HWRC facilities with a hands on approach.
Main duties will include:
- Responsibility for planning and administering the planed maintenance activities to all on site plant and equipment to maximise plant availability and a reduction of plant downtime.
- Delegation and coordination of all planned and reactive maintenance activities across the different MRF, IVC & HWRC facilities. Ensuring the safe and efficient operations of all technicians and contractors on site.
- Taking a hands on approach to maintenance and ensuring best practices are being followed and promoted at all times.
- Liaison with managers to report regular issues and completing RCA to find the initial issue to prevent further issues and breakdowns.
- Understanding of maintenance budgets and ensuring all maintenance works are within the strict budget on site.
To be considered for this position you will need to have a recognised Level 3 NVQ, HNC, HND or equivalent in a relevant Engineering field and a background in Mechanical & Electrical maintenance. You will have familiarity of working with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in a heavy industrial setting and experience leading a team is advantageous.
How to apply
To apply or find out more further details about the role, please forward your CV to Emily Ward at email@example.com or call 02393 910 033.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.