|Job Title:||Lead Electrical Engineer - Data Centre|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||March 8, 2019|
Lead Electrical Engineer - Data Centre
Competitive Salary + Overseas package (Tax free)
Our client, a global engineering organisation, are looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer to work on a Data Centre project in Denmark.
Although our client is UK&I based, they will be looking for you to spend weeks away in Denamrk to oversee works on this project.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Electrical Project Engineering team and overseeing engineering developments
- Cross-examining the project design and recognise engineering solutions
- Review the technical submittals prior to submission for approval
- Manage the RFI Process and raise any queries with the design team
- Liaising with vendors, suppliers, sub-contractors, specialist designers in relation to specification and validation of equipment being supplied to the project
- Lead pre-construction activities
- Provide technical support to the estimating, commercial and construction teams
Skills & Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- A relevant qualification such as a degree, HNC, HND, etc. in Electrical Engineering
- 8 years' experience within the construction industry would be desirable
- Knowledge and experience of EN and IEC Standards
- Experience with Amtech, Dialux, AutoCAD and MS Office software
- Proficient in the use of Navisworks
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Overseas Allowance - Tax free!
- Return flights home paid for on rotation
- Transport to site
- Opportunity to work on an exciting project
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.