Lead Document Controller - Sellafield
|Job Title:||Lead Document Controller - Sellafield|
|Salary:||£22.00 - £25.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2017 09:43|
Lead Document Controller
£22 per hour to £25 per hour.
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Document Controller join an ongoing project based on Sellafield. This is a great chance to join a high-profile project that will provide you with a challenging and engaging working environment.
As the Lead Document Controller, you will be responsible for..
- Information Management, with Engineering Specifications, document, and data management, ensuring integrity of project data and documentation.
- Expediting, collating and compilation of Project User Manuals. Supplier/vendor operation and maintenance manuals, manufacturing record books (MRB), Technical data books, Spare parts interchange ability Records (SPIR), non-material requirements, Life Cycle Information, Final Hand over package documents and documents for operation.
- Assisting in audits of the Document Control System
- Ensuring the accuracy of documents received from contractors, consultants, and suppliers.
- Co-ordinating documents across the Project team to ensure a seamless flow of information.
Candidates must have a solid experience and understanding of Document Control (ideally over five years' experience)
To apply for this position, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's