Lead Document Controller
|Job Title:||Lead Document Controller|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2017 10:39|
Lead Document Controller
6 Month Contract
Our Client is a provider of high tech facilities and large-scale projects in a range of industries and has experience of delivering design, engineering and construction resources for these projects.
- Updating and maintaining the documentation tracker.
- Assessing documents for suitability in partnership with the quality department.
- Collating documents and populating the defined folder structure to enable easy access.
- Compiling turn over packs ahead of the defined commissioning schedule.
- Contacting sub-contractors to 'chase up' outstanding documentation.
- Reviewing and sorting existing documentation received from sub-contractors.
- Assisting with the compilation of test packs and final handover documentation.
- Providing a weekly report of documentation status, issues affecting documentation and requirement for escalation.
- Maintaining and controlling the management of all project documentation. i.e. Method Statements, Technical Documents, Quality Documents, Drawings, Commissioning Reports.
- Integration of all documentation to bespoke Lotus Notes database.
- Processing of all project documentation both internally and externally to our client and contractors.
- Coordinating the process and production of all Mechanical & Electrical Completion Inspections and Certificates to be issued to the Client prior to commissioning.
- Coordinating and progress reporting of the final snagging prior to project completion and handover to the client.
- Assisting with the production of the O&M Manuals and handover of all project documentation to the client.
- General PA, secretarial and administration duties which include; producing letters, issuing minutes, booking hotels, flights and corporate dinners, scheduling and management of meetings both internal and board level, processing timesheets of staff, agency and subcontractors, ordering supplies.
- Management of the site account including payment of all site invoices and petty cash matters related to the site account.
- Liaising with our client, managers, subcontractors and suppliers daily.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a Lead Document Controller role
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of working with Document Control systems
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's