|Job Title:||Laser Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2017 12:54|
£40,000 to £45,000 plus great package including pension & healthcare
A high-tech Product Manufacturer in Rugby, Warwickshire, require an Optical Design Engineer to conduct product development of fibre lasers, with a good understanding of the physics relating to optical & fibre-optical component / system design, development & application.
As the Optical Design Engineer / Optical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Design & specification of high power optical systems.
- Production of components / systems to provide prototypes.
- Design of lab-based experiments to verify components & laser systems.
- Graduate in Physics or closely related discipline
- Interested in 'hands on' laboratory work with good experimental and report writing skills
- Demonstrable interest/experience in laser & photonics with ideally some knowledge of optical design packages e.g. Zeemax
The role has arisen due to expansion, with our client bringing a number of new cutting edge products to market.
The role is based in Rugby, close to the M6 Motorway, & easily commutable from locations such as Coventry & Leicester.
Salary is likely to be in the region of c£40,000 to £45,000 + good pension & healthcare with experience. Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call on 023 92 288206
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
Up to £37000.00 per annum + good package
£30864 - £38086.00 per annum + pension
Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £35000.00 per annum + good package
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Company Benefits