|Job Title:||Key Account and Technical Sales/Support Manager|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018|
Key Accounts and Technical Sales Manager
Derby - Nationwide (Home based)
Up to £36,000 + Car Allowance + Commission
We are currently recruiting for a Key Accounts and Technical Sales Manager to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment equipment in the UK. Working as a Key Accounts and Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing both new and existing client relationships for the service business. This will include selling additional products, parts, remedial and service work within a wide variety of industries across the nation. This will focus predominantly on water treatment systems within the FMCG, Healthcare, Chemicals, Industrial and Waste industries.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Generating new business within the Service Division as well as proactive account management of large existing service contracts and clients.
- Increasing the existing service business through upselling and cross selling opportunities.
- Understanding customer needs, presenting solutions and creation and negotiation of sales proposals (costing parts, materials and labour).
- Maintaining good knowledge of competitor strategy and activity to identify new areas of business growth.
- Meeting all budgetary targets and KPI's.
- Presenting products to the clients and building effective relationships with both new and existing customers.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable sales experience working within the water treatment industry or a similar technical industry with a track record of successfully selling equipment to engineering professionals.
You should also have a strong technical ability and understanding of mechanical/electrical systems with a good commercial understanding and the ability to negotiate sales proposals and implement proposal designs.
Full training will be provided on the products and technologies you will be working with and due to a high level of travel to various sites throughout this role, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence and be flexible in their working hours.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £36,000
- Car Allowance
- Commission Scheme
- 5% Pension Scheme
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.