Junior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 11:12|
Junior Project Manager
Up to £22,000
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment equipment in the UK. Working as a Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Projects during the execution phase across various Level 1 water treatment projects within the healthcare sector nationwide. This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineering focussed individual and will provide a good introduction into the project environment with professional development into Project Management.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, you will be responsible for…
- Managing the execution of various level 1 projects across the UK within the Healthcare Sector.
- Coordinating effectively with all areas of the project such as sales, manufacturing and service.
- Generation of key project documents such as project plans, layouts, data sheets and engineering schedules.
- Playing an active role in on-site coordination and document control.
- Attending key meetings with the clients.
- Communicate effectively with both clients and stakeholders on project progress.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have a background in engineering with demonstrable experience working in a client facing environment.
A good working knowledge of the water treatment process and the UK water industry as well as an understanding of the healthcare and scientific sector would be an advantage.
This opportunity will offer extensive project management experience working alongside very experienced engineers and project managers. The suitable candidate must be flexible and have excellent communication and organisational skills.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £22,000.
- Exciting opportunity to move into a project engineering role.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35 - £38 per hour
£30000.00 - £37000 per annum
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Compliance & Policy Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£300.00 - £325 per day