|Salary:||Up to £34000.00 per annum + + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Guppy|
|Job Published:||June 4, 2019|
Salary up to £34,000 + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an experienced Joiner to join our client, a well-established joinery company in Berkshire.
As a Joiner reporting to the Joinery Manager you'll be working on an array of projects such as staircases, window frames, doors, reception desks, bars and everything in-between.
This role requires someone with previous experience working in the joinery industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will report to the Joinery Manager and undertake tasks as directed, this will range from making bespoke staircases, window frames, doors etc….
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following: -
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a joiner
- High attention to detail and precision
- Team player
- Previous experience with staircases would be ideal
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary in the region of £25,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
- Daily attendance allowance of £7 per day
- Pension contribution
- Early finish on a Friday
- 21 days holiday + public holidays
If this role is of interest, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 alternatively email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.