|Job Title:||IT Support Technician - 1st Line|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019|
IT Support Technician - 1st Line
£20-24k + benefits
Our client, a leading manufacturing company working within the Defence & Aerospace sectors, currently require an IT Technician / IT Support Technician to join their team based in the offices & manufacturing facility in the Southampton area. You'll be responsible for providing mainly 1st line support across all of their IT systems, infrastructure & networks.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Providing 1st line & helpdesk IT support for desktop users which will include desktop PCs, servers, laptops, printers, fax machines etc.
- Assisting in the development & maintenance of IT networks & infrastructure.
- Supporting the software & telecommunications systems.
- Administrating user accounts for MS Office, Sage, SharePoint and other software tools.
- Liaising with senior IT Technicians & 3rd parts support providers where appropriate.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be consider for this IT Support Technician role, you will need to have proven experience in a similar position providing 1st line & helpdesk support. You will also need to hold a relevant IT related qualification (apprenticeship / degree / NVQ / BTEC etc.) with an understanding of IT hardware support and Windows Operating Systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company! They're offering a competitive salary of up to £24,000 plus company benefits. If you would like to apply, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.