IT Services Engineer - shift based
|Job Title:||IT Services Engineer - shift based|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 17:23|
IT Services Engineer - Shift based
c£40,000 plus benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit a team of experienced IT Services Engineers, responsible for implementing, monitoring & supporting IT infrastructure and services delivery across the UK. Our client is a global business within the utilities sector, currently setting up a new IT Service team to provide 24/7 support across the UK.
As an IT Services Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting IT infrastructure and systems support across multiple sites across the UK
- Working on a shift rota covering days / evenings / nights to provide 24/7 IT support cover
- Compliance and delivery of Information Security Management, Cyber security (NCSC), Smart Energy Code (SEC) Section G and company ISMS policy
- Assist and facilitate IT audits and comply with ISO 27001
- Monitoring of IT systems, servers and ensuring SLAs met
- Reporting and tracking outages, monitoring incidents in conjunction with the helpdesk, Security Operational Centre and management
- IT upgrades, scheduling penetration testing, implementing remediation plans, IT risk mitigation planning, etc.
- Developing and enhancing dashboard for the Network Operational Centre
- Flexibility to travel out to customer sites occasionally which may be out of hours
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this position, you must have experience in IT systems support, server & system management and network industry certifications (Microsoft / Cisco / CompTIA). You should be an expert in design of infrastructure system solutions, with knowledge of cloud technology and experience of structured cabling and IT asset management.
The package on offer for this opportunity includes an attractive salary c£40,000 (incl. shift pay), plus company benefits including pension, medical care, holidays, etc. You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Up to £22000.00 per annum
Field Service Engineer
Coventry, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Senior Plant Maintenance Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Service Engineer Biogas
Up to £35000.00 per annum