|Job Title:||IT Change Manager|
|Salary:||£50 - £55 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Clarke|
|Job Published:||September 3, 2019|
IT Change Manager
£50 - £55 an hour (37 hours a week)
Cumbria - Sellafield
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require an IT Change Manager to join a busy nuclear power plant in Cumbria. As an IT Change Manage you will be responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of the ITSM process, controlling the implementation of IT changes within the company to minimise risk and availability of IT services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Actively engaging with all stakeholders and offering advice and guidance within your area of experience.
- Ensuring the processes and interfaces are reviewed regularly.
- Verifying compliance with defined processes and interfaces.
- Be a point of contact for the IT Projects team.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Specialist / expert capabilities in ITIL processes (specifically change management)
- 5 years' experience working within and ITSM function.
- ITIL Practitioner certified.
- Experience of implementing and embedding new ITSM processes.
- Ability to understand business drivers and impact of change over a complex IT estate.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a managerial role.
- 12-month contract
- £50 - £55 an hour
- 37 hours a week (7.4 hours a day.)
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.