|Job Title:||Internal Recruitment Specialist - Onshore Wind|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019|
Internal Recruitment Specialist - Onshore Wind
Part Time: 3 consecutive days p/week
Salary: Pro-rata dependent on experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment specialist to join one of the World's largest manufacturers and developers in the wind industry. We are delighted to present this opportunity, which will serve as an integral function within an expanding team and exciting time of growth for the onshore wind sector.
Our Client is looking for a local HR Recruitment Specialist, to support the HR Team with sourcing candidates across the UK, reviewing CV's and job applications, shortlisting quality talent and organising interviews. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career with a global leader in the wind industry.
As an Internal Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Organising the recruitment process and suggesting process efficiency improvements where identified, to drive forward a cost-effective process that attracts top talent within the sector.
- Creating job descriptions and advertising vacancies using appropriate methods to specific roles and locations.
- Carry out effective candidate sourcing, including pre-screening of CV's and shortlisting talent.
- Organising and attending interviews, communicating with the individual department hiring managers.
- Oversee the on-boarding process, including contractual paperwork, payroll and IT processes, induction programme and probation checks.
- Calculate the budget for Recruitment, yearly and advise on the following year requirements
- Produce reports regarding all recruitment metrics and KPI's.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A level 3 qualification in a business-related discipline.
- Proven track record of experience within a similar role.
- Flexibility to travel and stay away as is required for interviews around the UK.
- Experience in the wind industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader in the Wind Energy Sector! Offering a competitive salary, plus benefits including annual leave, private pension, healthcare and life insurance.
If you would like to apply for this Internal Recruitment Specialist position, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.