|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter|
|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum + Up to 39 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Mark Davis|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 11:24|
Internal Recruiter - We offer 25 days holiday & your birthday off
Astute Technical Recruitment are an established Recruitment Consultancy based in Portsmouthocated in the prestigious 4000 Lakeside offices which offers employees a genuine career path, 25 days holiday (with a buy and sell scheme), free breakfast, your birthday off and a long-term career within a growing business.
As an award-winning technical recruitment consultancy, we're proud to have built an industry leading business focusing on the provision of high-calibre contract and permanent staff worldwide. We specialise in Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Waste Management, Water Treatment and Nuclear sectors and want you to become a core member of the Business Support team. With highly knowledgeable recruitment teams, experts in their specialist areas of Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering and Management, Astute is perfectly placed to help you take your next step. What makes Astute different is our unrivalled technical knowledge and genuine passion for our specialist areas, allowing our consultants to best understand candidate and client needs and support. As a trusted recruitment partner to many of the leading companies operating within our specialist areas, we have access to a wide variety of often exclusive vacancies and international industry contacts. Our consultants are specially trained by our in-house trainer to ensure the best possible chance of success. This includes offering advice on CV and cover note writing, career advice, interview preparation and much more.
We're looking for an Internal Recruiter to provide an effective recruitment service for internal positions by searching, advertising and qualifying suitable candidates and presenting them to the relevant internal recruiting managers.
In return we will give you:
- Salary up to £25k (DOE)
- 25 days plus 8 bank holidays (rising 1 day per year, up to 30 days)
- Your birthday off
- Company bonus'
- Monday to Thursday 08:30-17:30, Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Dress down Friday
- Holiday trading scheme - buy/sell holiday
- Regular incentives
- Breakfast club and BBQ's on the terrace
- Social events throughout the year including Christmas party with partners
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Company Healthcare
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- At least 1 years' experience within a recruitment 360 role
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- A high level of integrity
- Create clear and comprehensive job adverts and place them in the most appropriate media
- Thoroughly register new candidates and re-register existing candidates as appropriate to ensure we have all the necessary information required
- Identify candidates using all appropriate methods including but not limited to searching internal and external databases, utilising candidate networks and advertising
- Liaise with local Universities to build and maintain relationships as required to ensure we have access to the best available candidates for Intern roles
- Monitor, review and update adverts as required to maximise a quality response
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against live vacancies
- Coordinate and implement Assessment Centre's and open days
- Maintain contact and meet with prospective candidates to nurture the interest in an employment opportunity with Astute
- Ensuring information ai accurately recorded on the Recruitment/HR database
- Conduct thorough pre-interview sessions with all candidates
- Provide constructive post interview feedback
- Regularly update recruiting managers with progress reports regarding their recruitment requirements
- Provide end of month reports to Business Support Team Leader
- Perform any other duties as required from time to time by management and support other parts of the company as directed
Our location is within 4000 Lakeside offices, which are easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts excellent public transport access including free shuttle bus, free parking and great facilities. We also offer free breakfast, so you can ensure you start your day the right way.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a growing company
- Genuine career path
- Excellent benefits package
- Ongoing support and development
We are growing fast and looking for people that want to grow with us. This opportunity will suit someone with great communication skills, high attention to detail and the drive and motivation to build their own success.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.