Infrastructure Asset Planner (Water Treatment)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Asset Planner (Water Treatment)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare etc|
|Contact Name:||Tom Mlinar|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2016 15:45|
Infrastructure Asset Planner, (Water Treatment)
£35,000 Per annum
Our client is currently seeking a reliable, motivated, competent and team orientated Infrastructure Asset Planner to join their Assets & Economic Regulations Department. The successful candidate will be qualified to a degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering or a similar field, you will also be registered or planning to register as a graduate or full member of ICE or CIWEM or IAM.
You will be Professional qualified membership of any of the aforementioned institutions will be preferable but not mandatory as CPD development is encouraged. The candidate must have at least an intermediate understanding of water pipeline hydraulics, water supply networks and civil engineering construction and must have the ability to work independently in analysing data and solving problems within set budgets and timeframes. Excellent communication, report writing and IT skills are essential. You will also need to have experience in the water utility sector as a design engineer, asset planner, project manager, regulatory reporter, technical operations manager role or combination of aforementioned will be considered necessary for this role.
As an Asset Planner you will report to the Assets Team Leader and be responsible for the following -
- Being responsible for management of infrastructure investment for the AMP6 cycle and longer term.
- Undertaking analysis of mains network and infrastructure assets failure data; working with hydraulic modellers, engineers, water quality scientists, water resource planners and operational staff to find engineering network solutions that are fit for purpose, affordable and meets SEW's Outcome Delivery Incentives (ODI's)
- Managing and undertaking asset investigations, producing project briefs signed off by the wider business, budgeting for planned works and sponsoring schemes to ensure successful delivery.
- Developing and implementing planned and reactive works optimisation (using optimisation software when appropriate) on a risk-based approach to maximise efficiencies whilst delivering key investment outputs.
- Monitoring key serviceability criteria impacting on Outcome Delivery Incentives (ODI's) and assisting in preparation of associated regulatory reports.
- Liaising internally and externally at all levels to ensure SEW is at the forefront of new technology and industry best practice
To apply for this position please send a copy of your cv to email@example.com or call him directly on 02392 222961.
Astute Technical Recruitment / AstuteJobs are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's