|Job Title:||Industrial Electrician|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2018 13:01|
South East London
£30,000 Basic Salary
We are currently recruiting for an Industrial Electrician to join one of the leading providers of Water and Wastewater treatment solutions for the industrial, domestic and municipal sectors. Working from home, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of cable systems, control panels and switch gear in a wide variety of water treatment sites around South East London.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The installation of cable containment systems
- The installation, glanding and termination of cabling
- The installation and maintenance of Control Panels and Switch Gear
- Interpretation of installation drawings/diagrams
- Ensuring all equipment follows the ISO Quality & Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Following all Health and Safety Procedures
Candidates are expected to have previous electrical experience in a similar industrial role and should be qualified to 17th edition.
A full UK driving license is required and candidates should hold a valid CSCS card and have the ability to work within confined spaces.
Experience in Testing and Inspection of Electrical Installations is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
- £30,000 Basic Salary
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank and public holidays)
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Henfield, West Sussex
£14 - £16 per annum + Ltd
£14 - £16 per hour + Ltd
Workshop & Field Service Engineer - National/International
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
West Bromwich, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum