|Job Title:||HWRS Supervisor - Brighton|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Wharton|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2017|
Household Waste Recycling Supervisor - Brighton & Hove - Up to £25k + bonus
Astute Technical are recruiting for a HWRS to join one of our most prestigious based in Brighton.
You will oversee a number of recycling operatives and provide excellent customer service to the general public.
You will have knowledge of current health and safety policies and procedures along with operating the site in accordance with the waste permit, planning conditions, discharge consents and risk assessments at all times.
As a supervisor, you will have to deal with any complaints that may arise, along with providing excellent customer service and carrying out all duties in a friendly and professional manner. Your role with also include liaising with the Transport Office to ensure the site is services sufficiently and in accordance with overall requirements.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previously have worked in a Supervisory role
- Background or experience within the Waste Management Industry
- Level 4 TSH (or COTC) Desirable
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety (IOSH & First Aid Certificate) Desirable
- Basic computer skills - Email. Word, Excel, Google
- Previous experience of operating sites top complies with ISO accreditations and associated management systems
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of liaising with Stakeholders (Local Authorities, HSE & Environment agencies)
This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone looking to expand their experience within the waste industry looking to work one of the largest waste companies in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Roxanne on 02392 222 965 for more information.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.