|Job Title:||HV Electrical Engineer - CHP|
|Location:||City of Westminster, London|
|Salary:||Up to £42500.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||July 4, 2018|
HV Electrical Engineer - CHP
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
We are looking for a HV Electrical Engineer to join the maintenance department of a CHP in Central London. The site supplies both Heat & Power to several key clients in the area from two separate CHP's. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be primarily responsible for the Operations & Maintenance of boilers and electrical generation/distribution equipment including High Voltage systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, as a HV Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Safely operating the plant in a safe and efficient manner
- Carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on Steam Boilers and High Voltage Electrical equipment including distribution equipment, switch gear, control systems and HV protection equipment.
- Maintaining all documentation as appropriate
- Adhering to the Safe Systems of Work/Permit to Work Systems at all times and enforce a strong culture of Health & Safety on site
- Working along or as part of a team
- Other tasks as directed by Line Management, including working at other locations (within reason)
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A HNC/HND/ONC in a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification
- Working experience in a heavy process industry is highly recommended, applicants such as Power Station/Refinery/Royal Navy/Biomass/Petrochemical etc would be desirable
- Experience working on High Voltage equipment and Steam Boilers is essential
- IOSH/NEBOSH or relevant H&S Qualification
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £45,000
- Benefits including a Company Pension
- Working with a leading International Company
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 282 and ask to speak to Arjun Patel who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.