Human Factors Consultant
|Job Title:||Human Factors Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2016 10:02|
Human Factors Consultants
£50,000 to £70,000 + Benefits
We are currently looking for experienced Human Factors Consultants to join an award-winning safety, engineering and risk management consultancy with a worldwide reputation for delivering pragmatic and effective solutions to the nuclear, oil and gas, defence and transportation sectors.
The successful applicants will be based in Manchester but should expect to travel to client sites throughout the UK when required and either currently hold or be able to obtain UK SC. Candidates seeking a permanent position or long term contract will be considered.
- The ability to communicate effectively and confidently with clients in a consultancy capacity.
- Commercial awareness in addition to extensive knowledge and practical application of human factor risk assessment procedures.
- Experience working in safety critical industry, preferably within the nuclear sector.
- BSc / MSc in Human Factors / Ergonomics or related discipline.
- Chartered Membership of the IEHF (or equivalent body)
What's on offer
The opportunity to join one of the UK's leading risk management consultancies and contribute to their ongoing worldwide success. Permanent staff will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package in addition to a generous salary offer, contractor rates are negotiable.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Parker on 02392 222 961. Alternatively, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's