|Job Title:||HSE Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Company Car|
|Contact Name:||Molly McDermott|
|Job Published:||August 7, 2019|
Health and Safety Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 + Company car/Car Allowance
I'm looking to speak with an experienced Health and Safety manager that's keen to develop their career by joining the UK's leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services.
This role will require you to travel out to various sites and offices that are located across the UK to conduct audits and inspections to ensure safety standards are being met.
- Be responsible for the health and safety of the employees under their control
- Provide advice and guidance on H&S matters to the HSEQ Director and all UK employees
- Conduct accident and incident investigations as required
With experience of managing health and safety on a large construction site or with a chemical testing background
You will ideally hold:
- A proven history advising on Health and Safety
- The ability to manage own workload and diary
- Hold a NEBOSH Qualification
- Experience of working on a construction site or in a material testing environment is an advantage
- A passion for health and safety
What's on offer
The opportunity to be part of a market leading company who's vision is to become the European leader in testing, inspection and compliance in the construction and infrastructure sectors.
An excellent salary and flexibility is on offer to someone who's keen to develop their career in this role.
How to apply
Please call Molly McDermott directly on 02393 910 034 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.