|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £330 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Clarke|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 09:06|
HSE Advisor - Nuclear New Build
£330-day rate Ltd Company
12-month contract (5-day week)
Hinkley Point C - Somerset
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require a Health Safety and Environmental Advisor to join their team at a busy Nuclear New Build Plant in Somerset. The ideal candidate will have experience in a construction environment and have an understanding of steel erection and heavy welding.
Role & Responsibilities
- Monitoring work activities around the site.
- Carrying out continuous inspections on site.
- Provide risk assessments.
- Check the equipment used by the team on site.
- Under the direction of the PHSEM: Undertake safety training for Sub-contractors, Managers and Employees.
- You may be required to undertake a number of responsibilities usually carried out by the PHSEM in their absence.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate, or NEBOSH Construction Certificate, or NVQ Level 5 H&S, or Degree in HSE or NEBOSH Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in construction with steel erecting and welding a large proportion of the work, in a health and safety role.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working at a Nuclear Power Plant is beneficial but not necessary.
- Please note a DBS check will be needed for this position.
- £330-day rate - Ltd company
- 12-month contract (5-day week with potential to work every other Saturday.)
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's