|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 14:30|
Health & Safety Advisor - Nuclear
£30,000 to £33,000
We are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor to join a business based on the outskirts of Workington. This is a fantastic opportunity for a HSE professional who is looking to enter the nuclear sector.
Reporting to the Health & Safety Manager, you will be responsible for…
- HSEQ audits and inspections.
- The production of HSE documentation.
- Delivering health and safety training.
- Assisting during regulatory and 3rd party audits.
- Reporting, assessing and the investigation of accidents, near misses and non-conformities.
Candidate will ideally hold some Health & Safety Qualifications (NEBOSH General / IOSH0)
This is to be backed up by a drive and enthusiasm to develop their HSE skill set and knowledge.
What's on offer
- A basic salary up to £33,000
- Training & Development opportunities.
- The chance to work in the Nuclear industry.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213, alternately please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's