|Job Title:||HS&E Manager - Sofia|
|Location:||Swindon, Wiltshire, S. W. England, England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000.00 per annum + Car & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Molly McDermott|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019|
Health & Safety Manager - Offshore Wind
£Competitive plus benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Offshore Wind Health & Safety Manager / HSE Manager, to oversee and manage the development and construction of an Offshore Windfarm. Our client is a leading organisation within the Renewable Energy industry, with the opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to join their team based in Swindon.
As the HSE Manager, you are responsible for:
- Managing a team of HSE professionals
- Overseeing all phases of project (onshore and offshore)
- Risk management
- Audit and compliance
- HAZIDs / HAZOBs
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A recognised H&S qualification: NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ Level 5 (or equivalent qualification)
- Experience of working in a multi-contract, high value, high risk construction and operations in Renewables, Heavy industry, Rail or Power is essential
- The ability to organise and work with teams of professionals and communicate at any level
- Chartered Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, or working towards chartership is an advantage
A competitive salary, car allowance, family medical care and other benefits are on offer to the candidate who wants to progress their career within the Renewable Energy sector.
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com , call Molly McDermott on 02393910034 for a confidential discussion OR click APPLY today!
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.