|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£18 - £20 per hour + Limited Company Rate.|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019|
HR Assistant - Power Generation
3 Month Contract (Initially)
I am seeking an experience CIPD Qualified HR Consultant to work in Birmingham, primarily, with occasional travel abroad and to other areas in the midlands.
The successful candidate will be working in partnership with the UK HR Team and deliver HR Interventions and projects associated with the programme of work.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Management, as a HR Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching and supporting leaders in development.
- Delivering organisation design and development activities.
- Managing people processes.
- Supporting the implementation of Global HR Initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Must be CIPD Qualified
- Proven experience with HR Change activity and Projects.
- Degree Level or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of UK Employment Law.
- Strong HR Knowledge.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- This position is paying around £20 per hour (Limited Company Rate).
- It is initially 3 months but could be extended.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.