|Job Title:||Highways Manager|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2017 14:05|
Snodland - Kent
Up to £31,500 + Car Allowance & Benefits Package
We are currently recruiting for a Highways Manager to join a leading utilities business in Kent. This will see you managing a dynamic highways team, ensuring great relationships with 11 highways authorities are maintained
Reporting to the Strategic Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Managing the Highways Coordinator and Highways Support staff.
- Managing and implementing the Highways Coordination strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Representing the business at Highway Coordination needs for all Highway Authorities and Utilities.
- Monitoring all communication and charges received from the Highways Authorities including defects, section 74's, FPN's and Permits.
- Advising, monitoring, and compiling all information related to highway improvement plans.
- Producing annual budgets for highway sample inspection fees.
Candidates will have extensive knowledge of the New Road & Street works Acts / Traffic Management Act and associated codes of practice. Alongside this you will also have a strong track record of managing water repairs and maintenance contracts and contractors.
Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £31,500
- Car Allowance
- Extensive benefits package
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's