|Job Title:||HGV Technician - Telford - £31,000|
|Salary:||£30000 - £31000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Guest|
|Job Published:||August 7, 2019|
Position: HGV Technician
Industry: Waste Management
Salary: £31,920 + annual target bonus
Our client is a global leader in environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services throughout the UK and are currently looking for a HGV Technician to join an established team based in their workshop in Telford.
As HGV Technician you will be required to maintain and repair a mixed fleet of vehicles and equipment in accordance to company standards.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Undertake inspections/servicing/repairs to more than 250 company vehicles and equipment to Company standards and procedures.
- MOTS preparation
- Complete all Company documentation related to service/repair reporting.
- Use and operate workshop facilities and equipment safely and in accordance with Company and Legal requirements.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle/equipment on which he is working, and the workshop and surrounding areas.
- Report any unsafe or defective plant, tools, equipment, PPE, practices, methods or other hazards
- Work on internal customer vehicles based offsite when required
- Qualified NVQ or Time Served
- LGV Licence
- Mechanical, pneumatic, welding, hydraulics, electrical repairs and diagnostics experience
- Good working knowledge of HGVs, Skip Loaders and Bin Wagons
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a discrete informal chat, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.