|Job Title:||HGV Technician|
|Salary:||£20 - £22 per annum + Dependant on Ltd or Umbrella|
|Start Date:||18th March|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 14:58|
Job Name - HGV Technician
Location - Cambridge
Contract Length - Two Weeks (Initially)
Our client is a global leader in environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services throughout the UK and are currently looking for a HGV Technician to help the team temporarily.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking inspections/servicing/repairs to Company vehicles and equipment to Company standards and procedures.
- Completing all Company documentation related to service/repair reporting.
- Using and operating workshop facilities and equipment safely and in accordance with Company and Legal requirements.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the vehicle/equipment on which he is working, and the workshop and surrounding areas.
- Reporting any unsafe or defective plant, tools, equipment, PPE, practices, methods or other hazards.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
Time served HGV/Mechanic, ideally educated to C&G Level 3 in HGV Engineering
Specialist skills (e.g. welding, electric's) would be advantageous
Rate will be dependant on Payment method.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25 - £35 per hour + Negotiable.
Plant Operations Technician - CHP
EC&I Technician - Biomass Power Station
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
bonus + benefits
Mechanical Technician - New Power Station
£38000 - £38200 per annum + bonus, pension
Mechanical Technician - Energy from Waste
DOE - Bonus + Benefits