|Job Title:||HGV Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £15.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Guest|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019|
Position: HGV Technician
Our client is a well-established waste management and recycling company who are now one of the largest in their region. The company continue to grow and succeed due to their professionalism and operational excellence and are now looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join their team.
As the HGV Technician, reporting to Workshop Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To ensure all vehicles and plant are serviced, maintained and inspected in order to comply with legislation and recommendations.
- To make sure all fleet and company vehicle are maintained to the correct standards set by DFT.
- "O" license requirements are compliant and met.
- Liaising with the Fleet Manager and Fleet Engineer on advice and support in the absence of a Site Supervisor.
- Maintaining full Fleet of around 69 vehicles including vans and commercial cars
- Attending breakdowns when necessary.
- To maintain and create reports and relevant paperwork.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- HGV Technician/Fitter experience
- UK Driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
- HGV License is desirable
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat to learn more, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.