|Job Title:||HGV Technician|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £33900.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019|
JOB TITLE HGV Technician
LOCATION Southend on Sea
SALARY From £30k to £34k plus excellent benefits
Our client is a global leader in environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services throughout the UK and are currently looking for a HGV Technician to join there established team in Southend.
As HGV Technician you will be required to maintain and repair a mixed fleet of vehicles and equipment in accordance to company standards.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Undertake inspections/servicing/repairs to Company vehicles and equipment to Company standards and procedures.
- Complete all Company documentation related to service/repair reporting.
- Use and operate workshop facilities and equipment safely and in accordance with Company and Legal requirements.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle/equipment on which he is working, and the workshop and surrounding areas.
- Report any unsafe or defective plant, tools, equipment, PPE, practices, methods or other hazards
- Time served HGV/Mechanic, ideally educated to C&G Level 3 in HGV Engineering
- Diagnostic skills
- Specialist skills (e.g. welding, electric's) would be advantageous
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.