|Job Title:||HGV Fitter|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||€30000.00 - €33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 11:54|
£33,000 + Benefits
Two Shift Pattern- Early & Late
We are currently seeking to recruit a HGV Fitter / HGV Technician / Vehicle Fitter, to join a leading recycling and waste management business in the UK. You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing a mixed fleet of vehicles and equipment in a workshop-based role.
What will I be doing?
As a HGV Fitter, you will be responsible for:
- Service, repairs and MOT preparation on their commercial fleet of vehicles
- Planned and reactive maintenance - PPMs, breakdowns, fault finding etc.
- Working towards company standards and adhering to health & safety processes
- Inspections / servicing / repairs to company vehicles
- Roadside collections and workshop-based duties
- Root cause analysis and investigations on suppliers and own vehicles
- Keeping documentation accurate and up to date
- Other duties as required
What skills & experience do I need?
- LGV / HGV Fitter experience
- Municipal services / Heavy industries experience
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Heavy Maintenance, Engineering or Heavy Vehicle Maintenance
- LGV Licence is desired but Full UK driving licence is essential.
What's in it for me?
The package on offer for this opportunity includes a generous base salary of £33,000 plus great company benefits including pension, holidays, etc.
How do I apply?
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 for a confidential chat.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's