|Job Title:||HGV Fitter|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£32094.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2016 11:42|
HGV Fitter - Waste Management Sector
Salary - £15.43 per hour (c£32,094 p.a) + benefits
Location -West London
Our client is leading name in the waste management and renewable energy sector in the UK and throughout Europe. They are currently seeking a Workshop/HGV Vehicle Fitter to be part of their team at the Wembley site.
Responsibilities as a Vehicle Engineer include:
- Provide full fleet maintenance solutions to core operational and corporate clients
- Inspection and service of all vehicles, plant and equipment
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures
- Prepare and present vehicles for annual MOT testing
- Completing all inspection documentation accordingly
- Work as part of a team to improve productivity
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A HGV/LGV licence
- Time served
- A background in heavy vehicle maintenance
- Experience maintaining waste vehicles such as road sweepers etc.
- City & Guilds L 3 in HGV Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- A valid DCPC is preferred but not essential
- Experience with hydraulics
This position is offering a salary of £15.43 per hour (c£32094 per annum) with the potential to earn more with overtime plus company benefits. The shifts are Mon-Fri - 6.00am-14.30pm/11.30am-20.00pm. You will need your own basic engineering tool kit (air gun, spanners, sockets, screwdrivers etc.). The role is based in Wembley and full training will be provided.
This role is commutable from Watford, Slough, Croydon, Barnet, Twickenham etc.
If you or anyone you know are interested in a career change, please email an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Becki Wensley for more information - 023 92 221 600.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's