|Job Title:||Heavy Plant Fitter - Surrey - £40,000|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £41895.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2018|
Job Title: Heavy Plant Fitter
Salary: £41,895 plus benefits
Due to continuous growth and expansion Our client a prestigious waste management firm within the South of England is looking for a Heavy Plant Fitter to join their Quarry site within the Surrey area.
As Plant Fitter your role will include but not be limited too;
- Planning and carrying out maintenance and repair of plant/ quarrying machinery equipment, as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Providing a safe and efficient service ensuring that Health & Safety is at the forefront of working practice and that all organisational procedures and safe systems of work are adhered to.
- Working closely with Site Operations, ensuring material quality/products are maintained to a high standard undertaking fault finding, diagnostics and corrections
- Working with the maintenance team to ensure the completion of reactive and planned maintenance plus plant modifications to improve the efficiency and reliability of the plant.
- Ensuring that process plant and equipment operates effectively and efficiently during the shift period.
What you will need
To be considered for this position you will need to have previous experience within a similar role or a recognised qualification NVQ/HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar. You will have experience of working with low levels of supervision in a production environment. Maintenance experience within plant/quarrying or aggregates or a relevant industry (power generation, energy from waste, waste management, heavy process) is a must.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the South's specialists in the Waste and Aggregate sector. For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392 222965, emailing your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.