Health and Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Guest|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 17:18|
Health and Safety Manager - Recycling
Our client a reputable Waste Management business that are looking for a HSE Manager for the South West area of their business overseeing 150 staff in multiple locations. The role will also require quality control of various Landfill, Transfer stations and logistic sites across the area under ISO regulations.
As H&S and quality manager, reporting to Director of Operations your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Working with the workforce to embed a better culture within the business and encourage pro-active behaviours.
- Identifying the need for and providing advice regarding, adequate training programs as appropriate
- Updating and inputting data for KPI's and Compliance
- Maintaining the management systems on site and carrying out Risk Assessments, Permits and other controls supporting other team managers where required.
- Creating a positive and proactive Health and Safety culture throughout the business.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- A NEBOSH Construction Certificate and ideally within a temporary works field.
- The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working with staff to improve a health and safety culture and be self-motivated.
- The candidate will be analytical', proactive and have strong organised.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
If you are interested in this position, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email a CV & Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health and Safety Advisor
Customer Relations and Office Manager
South East London, London
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£4000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Up to £50000.00 per annum